Sunday, November 6, 2011

On the agenda...

...I have to finish up my printed fat quarters for the Hand Printed Fabric swap.  Fortunately, I have a three day weekend coming up and will be able to have those done and ready to post.

I also have a Christmas ornament swap to do by the end of the month.  I have a few ideas floating around in my brain for that one, although I'm still trying to decide between shrink film, felt or paper.  Maybe a combo of all three?

I need to come up with a foolproof way of organizing all of my craft-related ideas.  At the moment, I have things jotted down in various journals/notebooks, notes in my phone, and numerous post-it notes.  There's got to be a better way!  I'm thinking I might make my own 'craft central' journal.  If I get around to that, I'll be sure to post pictures.

In other news, The Boy spotted my Space Invaders cushions twice in the Daily Diary video on the Desert Bus for Hope site.  You can check it out, too - just click the link to the site, hit play on the video and keep your eyes peeled.  It first shows up around minute 2:21 and a few seconds after that as well in close up!

No comments: